Puzzle of Cat
Click on the picture of the cat. It will show up as a jigsaw puzzle. You can then put the cat back together.
Can You Do This Puzzle?
Puzzle of Airplanes
- From Jordon, 9 years old, ColoradoWhy did it get so hot at the baseball game? […]
- From OC, 11 years old, PennsylvaniaYou know that New Yorkers don't like to share a cab. Well, the other day I saw two complete strangers sharing a cab. […]
- From OC, 11 years old, PennsylvaniaOutside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. […]
- From Jaelene , 8 years old, VictoriaHow do you make a witch scratch? […]
- From Caden, 9 years old, MichiganWhat do you get when you cross Santa with a cat? […]
- From Jordon, 9 years old, Colorado
Just for Kids Categories
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Jesus was traveling to different towns to tell people the good news about how God loved them. He came to one village, and there were 10 lepers who stood far away from Jesus. What is a leper? A leper is … Continue reading
Merengue is a Caribbean style of dance. The Caribbean is made up of the Caribbean Sea, its islands and surrounding coasts. It is southeast of the United States. Here is a map, with the Caribbean islands in green.
Here are children helping to make a video. There are a director, actors and someone running a camera. The actors rely on a script, which are the words they need to speak while filming. You can see the word ‘Take’ … Continue reading