Puzzle of Cat
Click on the picture of the cat. It will show up as a jigsaw puzzle. You can then put the cat back together.
Can You Do This Puzzle?
Puzzle of Airplanes
- From Brian, 9 years old, New JerseyWhy was the fish afraid of the computer? […]
- From Binh, 11 years old, HanoiWhat is the most famous type of deer? […]
- From Noah , 12 years old, MinnesotaWhat do you call a snail on a sailboat? […]
- From Chloesista, 12 years old, EnglandWhat is a cow's favourite place to go on a Saturday? […]
- From Abby, 5 years old, Washington DCWhy did the platypus cross the ocean? […]
- From Brian, 9 years old, New Jersey
Just for Kids Categories
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Jesus was traveling to different towns to tell people the good news about how God loved them. He came to one village, and there were 10 lepers who stood far away from Jesus. What is a leper? A leper is … Continue reading
Merengue is a Caribbean style of dance. The Caribbean is made up of the Caribbean Sea, its islands and surrounding coasts. It is southeast of the United States. Here is a map, with the Caribbean islands in green.
Here are children helping to make a video. There are a director, actors and someone running a camera. The actors rely on a script, which are the words they need to speak while filming. You can see the word ‘Take’ … Continue reading