Puzzle of Cat
Click on the picture of the cat. It will show up as a jigsaw puzzle. You can then put the cat back together.
Can You Do This Puzzle?
Puzzle of Airplanes
- From Crystal, 11 years old, Houston, TexasWhat subject do snakes get an A+ in? […]
- From Crystal, 11 years old, Houston, TexasWhat did the wall say to the other wall? […]
- From Bob, 10 years old, Malvern, OhioWhy can't you tell a joke to an egg? […]
- From Ella, 13 years old, New JerseyPokemon joke: Ash says to Iris, "I'm thinking about catching a Wobbuffet." […]
- From Andal, 9 years old, Chennai, IndiaKnock knock! Who's there? Spell Spell who? […]
- From Crystal, 11 years old, Houston, Texas
Just for Kids Categories
Category Archives: Stories or Poems
The 2012 Newbery Medal winner is Dead End in Norvelt by Jack Gantos, published by Farrar Straus Giroux. Age level: 10 and up Melding the entirely true and the wildly fictional, Dead End in Norvelt is about an incredible two months for a kid … Continue reading