Puzzle of Cat
Click on the picture of the cat. It will show up as a jigsaw puzzle. You can then put the cat back together.
Can You Do This Puzzle?
Puzzle of Airplanes
- From Noah , 12 years old, MinnesotaWhat do you call a snail on a sailboat? […]
- From Chloesista, 12 years old, EnglandWhat is a cow's favourite place to go on a Saturday? […]
- From Abby, 5 years old, Washington DCWhy did the platypus cross the ocean? […]
- From Donutboy, 9 years old, Detroit, MichiganWhat's the difference between a doofus and a shopping cart? […]
- From Darby, 10 years old, ColoradoWhy did the football coach go to the bank? […]
- From Noah , 12 years old, Minnesota
Just for Kids Categories
Category Archives: Stories or Poems
The 2012 Newbery Medal winner is Dead End in Norvelt by Jack Gantos, published by Farrar Straus Giroux. Age level: 10 and up Melding the entirely true and the wildly fictional, Dead End in Norvelt is about an incredible two months for a kid … Continue reading